Old October 4th 08, 04:45 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.homebrew
Tim Wescott Tim Wescott is offline

Default Reference oscillator frequency = IF?

Joel Koltner wrote:
"Tim Wescott" wrote in message
I was thinking of several layers of milled-from-billet cabinets between the
signal and the receiver. I suppose I should have mentioned just what I
meant by "enough".

Surely it's easier to take the circuit; wrap it in kapton tape, hold it by the
output leads, and dip the entire thing into molten lead? :-)

That's right. We're radio amateurs. I forgot...

What flux makes lead stick to Kapton?

--

Tim Wescott
Wescott Design Services