Old October 4th 08, 07:27 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.antenna
Richard Clark Richard Clark is offline

Default small antennas

On Sat, 04 Oct 2008 11:12:51 -0700, John Smith
wrote:

of the NEC engine (at least the one I use and have the source code to),
it does have a bit of what you call "voodoo science", IMHO ...

In your Hyper-inflated Opinion. As with many of your opunions, none
are supported in accomplishment and I dare say you cannot recite a
block of labeled code that conforms to your supposed humility. As
with your confidence in reciting the volume of a sphere (and lacking a
simple answer to my offering a chord measurement to test your
confidence), I can well anticipate your post here, is as much a Troll
as any of the rest.

You can offer that labeled block of code to support your statement
or
admit your post is so much babble
or
your post is yet another troll

How many rounds will it take to resolve to one in three? I am sure
most here would hammer the last two in a heartbeat and the mole would
be whacked twice.

73's
Richard Clark, KB7QHC