Old October 4th 08, 09:07 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.antenna
John Smith John Smith is offline

Default small antennas

Richard Clark wrote:

How many rounds will it take to resolve to one in three? I am sure
most here would hammer the last two in a heartbeat and the mole would
be whacked twice.

73's
Richard Clark, KB7QHC

And then, of course, there is this little jewel:

http://assemblywizard.fr33webhost.co...ristics%20.pdf

Citing antennas which NEC has a "bit" of a problem modeling. The
author, a professor and amateur, notes that the power is not being
"lost" as heat ... so you propose it is being transferred to another
dimension?

You remind me of the guy who took the boat trip to see the ocean. He
departed on the boat upstream at a large river. No one ever bothered to
tell him that he had reached the ocean ... he fell overboard ... among
his last cries, was heard, "And, I did so want to see the ocean before I
died ... gurrgleeee ... "

Regards,
JS