Old October 4th 08, 11:29 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.antenna
Richard Clark Richard Clark is offline

Default small antennas

On Sat, 04 Oct 2008 12:43:38 -0700, John Smith
wrote:

On Sat, 04 Oct 2008 11:12:51 -0700, John Smith
wrote:

of the NEC engine (at least the one I use and have the source code to),
it does have a bit of what you call "voodoo science", IMHO ...

In your Hyper-inflated Opinion. As with many of your opunions, none
are supported in accomplishment and I dare say you cannot recite a
block of labeled code that conforms to your supposed humility.

Download the code and locate it yourself!

Brett, what a feeble way to support your own statements. Above you
say you already have the code and have located a bit... Your dog ate
your homework?

WHACK-A-TROLL!

73's
Richard Clark, KB7QHC