Old October 4th 08, 11:40 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.antenna
John Smith John Smith is offline

Default small antennas

Richard Clark wrote:

Brett, what a feeble way to support your own statements. Above you
say you already have the code and have located a bit... Your dog ate
your homework?

WHACK-A-TROLL!

73's
Richard Clark, KB7QHC

Due to the insane nature ALL of your postings have taken (and yes, I
have noted you have refrained from using quotes from Shakespeare to
validate your arguments), all that is left is to point out your insanity.

Restating what has been restated has lost all hope of getting though to
you ... a shrink would be required now ... perhaps a family intervention?

You can prove my time carrying on any discussions with you is valid, if
only you can download the source to the Numerical Electromagnetic Code,
compile and link it, and feeding it a problem containing a defined
gamma, and observing it though a debugger ... if you can't, all you are
is a waste of time to me ... indeed, to any of consequence in this debate.

Regards,
JS