Old October 5th 08, 12:56 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave
BDK[_5_] BDK[_5_] is offline

Default (OT) : Sarah Palin -debates- Joe Biden : Debate Analysis

In article , rhf-
says...
John Barnard wrote:
RHF wrote:
Sarah Palin -debates- Joe Biden : Debate Analysis
http://www.cnn.com/2008/POLITICS/10/03/debate.words/
CNN -analysis- Global Language Monitor - Austin, TX

* Grade Level : Palin 9.5 -v- Biden 7.8

* Total Words : Biden 5,492 -v- Palin 5,235

* Sentences per Paragraph : Biden 2.7 -v- Palin 2.6

* Letters per Word : Biden and Palin 'tied' at 4.4.

* Ease of Reading : Biden 66.7 -v- Palin 62.4

* Passive Voice : Palin 8% -v- Biden 5%
.
the magic of numbers & the mystery of words ~ RHF
.

You forgot to mention the end result: Joe Biden won!

JB

JB - That is what the 'experts' are Telling You To Think.
[ Over Intellectualizing the Process as a Real Debate ]

BUT - What Was The Average TV Viewer's Impression ? ? ?
After Seeing and Hearing the Performance of Sarah Palin
-versus- Joe Biden "On-Stage" together ? ? ?

Many/Most TV Viewers still came away LIKING Sarah Palin
'being' Sarah Palin and that's a WIN to Them !
[ Viewing the 'debate' as an Entertaining Performance ]
[ [ I Know What I Like On TV -and- I Liked Her ] ]

Comes-Down-To : The Viewer's Personal Impression
-and- How the Viewer 'Felt' About Each of Them
On-Stage facing-off One-on-One.
[ For Many 'Feelings' Are "Facts" ]
.
.
tv programming it's entertainment and this tv program
just happen to be called a 'debate' ~ RHF
.

You must have watched a "Special edition" and not the one I did. She
basically didn't answer any questions, not one. Biden knew the answers.
--
BDK

BDK Klan leader?
kOOk Magnet!