Old October 5th 08, 02:10 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave
John Barnard John Barnard is offline

Default (OT) : Sarah Palin -debates- Joe Biden : Debate Analysis

dxAce wrote:

John Barnard wrote:

dxAce wrote:
John Barnard wrote:

RHF wrote:
Sarah Palin -debates- Joe Biden : Debate Analysis
http://www.cnn.com/2008/POLITICS/10/03/debate.words/
CNN -analysis- Global Language Monitor - Austin, TX

* Grade Level : Palin 9.5 -v- Biden 7.8

* Total Words : Biden 5,492 -v- Palin 5,235

* Sentences per Paragraph : Biden 2.7 -v- Palin 2.6

* Letters per Word : Biden and Palin 'tied' at 4.4.

* Ease of Reading : Biden 66.7 -v- Palin 62.4

* Passive Voice : Palin 8% -v- Biden 5%
.
the magic of numbers & the mystery of words ~ RHF
.

You forgot to mention the end result: Joe Biden won!
Only in your dreams Canuck, only in your dreams.

I'm just about to fill out my absentee ballot and you can bet I'm not voting for
the dumbass Kenyan.

You sad, sad, sad, pathetic drunk!

You sad, sad, sad, pathetic Canuck!

What a miserable cretin you are -
full of sound and fury signifying nothing! A creature to be pitied as
you suck back on your bile.

I certainly don't pity dumbass Canucks.

Go ahead - fill out your ballot.

I did!

It'll be one of the few useful things
that you have done.

More useful than a dumbass Canuck.

Many others will be filling in their ballots for the
other guy.

But not you! You're simply a dumbass Canuck.

McSame abandoned Michigan - your issues with him are showing!

JB