Old October 6th 08, 02:52 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave,talk.politics.misc,alt.fan.rush-limbaugh,alt.politics,alt.politics.usa
David Johnston David Johnston is offline

Default Federal Judge Orders a Stonewalling Obama To Produce His Birth Certificate In Three Days

On Sun, 5 Oct 2008 21:05:19 -0400, "robw"
wrote:

I was merely posting what a friend read.

Why?

That said, idiot, you would divide the bailout money by the number of
participants.

Not into.

What do you think "into" means in this regard?

Math?

"Steve" wrote in message
.. .
On Sun, 5 Oct 2008 20:24:09 -0400, "robw"
wrote:

First off, I said I was quoting something a friend read.

LOL...and you apparently thought it was accurate enough to repeat
it..

Secondly, I said the article stated citizens 18 +.

..of which there are about 210,000,000 to 225,000,000...

and dividing 750 billion into that comes to about 3000, not the 200
thousand you claimed...

Did you ever learn to read?

LOL That's from Noddy who is most obviously math-challenged...

Pride is the recognition of the fact that you are your own
highest value and, like all of man's values, it has to be
earned.
_Ayn Rand "ATLAS SHRUGGED"