Old October 6th 08, 09:11 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave,alt.politics.usa
RHF RHF is offline

Default (OT) : John "Smiley" McCain's Birth Certificate - Passed withFlying Colors

On Oct 5, 1:34*pm, John Barnard wrote:
Billy Smith wrote:

"RHF" wrote in message
Fred wrote:
George Grapman wrote:
Fred wrote:
George Grapman wrote:
Fred wrote:
George Grapman wrote:
Fred wrote:
George Grapman wrote:
* * The order from the judge never happened.

still should have been verified ages ago.

* It has been and it has been posted several times in *this thread.

r u referring to that obvious fake that the dems trotted out?
puhleeease.

*II am referring to the order that was never issued. All orders
appear on the web site of a court. For some reason that federal
court does not have a record of such an order.

*I If,as you say it is a fake that means the Justice department is
guilty of malfeasance for not pursuing the matter.

oh, ok. *still the feds should have made him produce the real cert
long ago. *a citizen shouldn't have to sue to find this out.

- - Did the make McCain produce it?

- he did on his own.
- had a panel look into his citizenship.

- passed with flying colors.

John "Smiley" McCain {US Naval Aviator}
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/John_McCain
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/United_..._Naval_Aviator
Passed with Flying Colors ;;-)) ~ RHF
*.

- - 894th out of 899 cadets is passing with flying colors right Roy.

Dang John "Smiley" McCain had a 'cadet' Birth Certificate.

OR are you referring to the fact that John "Smiley" McCain
Graduated from the US Naval Academy and was a Member
of the "Century Club"; later in his Military Carrier he attended
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/United_..._Naval_Academy
the National Defense University's National War College
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Nationa...nse_University
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/National_War_College
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Early_l...econd_marriage

- Those numbers remind RHF of his bureaucratic ratings!
- JB

Hey I was 1-in-a-Million -or was that a Million-to-1 :
I was just a little 'wood chip' in the Great Bureau of
the even Greater Bureaucracy.

JB - For every Boss-of-Bosses there's got to be
a Bum-of-Bums ;-)

remember when you are at the bottom :
up is a good direction to start heading ~ RHF