Old October 6th 08, 12:26 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave,rec.music.makers.guitar.jazz,rec.crafts.textiles.quilting,rec.autos.tech
Frank[_7_] Frank[_7_] is offline

Default Demand that Obama release his college records! Where is themedia?

gtroates wrote:
This kind of meaningless troll is usually sent by someone who doesn't
ever contribute to newsgroups anything else but baseless crap like
this bile. Just push the "view profile" button and, other than a
question about Vista formatting, you'll see that all his other posts
to many other newsgroups unrelated to this one are all this anti Obama
junk. He really won't care about responses. He is probably thinking
of other "October Surprise" fear inducing posts to get his candidate
elected, some McCain advisors have already admitted on public airwaves
that McCain won't win on his knowledge of the issues. As usual the
Republicans have honed and are depending on fear based "if you elect
Obama, you'll be sorry" attacks based on Ayers, Wright, Muslim
connections (really, SO WHAT?), and "the most liberal senator" moniker
(hey I'm glad he voted that way). I say if that is all you've got,
don't be surprised when Republicans lose the White House, and lose
ground in the House of Representatives and the Senate on Baracks coat
tails.

May be out of place and guy is probably a troll but I believe it is all
true. Obama has refused to release other records like health etc
besides college. Don't you think that the potential leader of the free
world would have nothing to hide?