Old October 6th 08, 01:56 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave
Dave[_18_] Dave[_18_] is offline

Default Demand that Obama release his college records! Where is themedia?

Frank wrote:

May be out of place and guy is probably a troll but I believe it is all
true. Obama has refused to release other records like health etc
besides college. Don't you think that the potential leader of the free
world would have nothing to hide?

No. I'd prefer someone who can keep a secret. Mr. Obama has no
criminal record and never bombed little babies. Good enough for me.