Old October 6th 08, 08:34 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.antenna
Art Unwin Art Unwin is offline

Default small antennas

On Oct 6, 8:16*am, John Smith wrote:
Richard Clark wrote:
73's
Richard Clark, KB7QHC

On second thought, your post reminds me, more, of a womans' slip showing
... I mean, taking for granted, one did not wish to expose what has been
exposed in the event.

Regards,
JS

John, do me a favour and re read Richards last 5 or 10 posts and then
ask yourself
Did Richard provide any thing to you that was usefull? He will only
supply querstions
so that he can belittle those that try to answer. He himself will
never supply anything
that is seen as profitablke to this group at large. If the last 12
postings doesn't satisfy
you then look at the last 25, or 50 postings. There is no likely
hood that he is going to change
after spending several years taking this tack to annoy people on this
group. So why respond to him
which only satisfies his quest of being belonged as a person some
where in this World.
He is lonely, he is without friends and just an obnoxious person
seeking a conversation with anybody
and I mean anybody that he can rope in and annoy just to extend the
length of the conversation so he has a sense of belonging.
So John look at his past postings and ask yourself is any conversation
with Richard worth while and then take the appropiate action.
He can then turn to KB9RQZ to satisfy his needs without disruption to
the rest of us and where he will find a true friend with similar
tastes.
Best regard
Art