Old October 6th 08, 09:37 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.antenna
Michael Coslo Michael Coslo is offline

Default small antennas

Art Unwin wrote:
On Oct 6, 8:16 am, John Smith wrote:
Richard Clark wrote:
73's
Richard Clark, KB7QHC

On second thought, your post reminds me, more, of a womans' slip showing
... I mean, taking for granted, one did not wish to expose what has been
exposed in the event.

Regards,
JS

John, do me a favour and re read Richards last 5 or 10 posts and then
ask yourself Did Richard provide any thing to you that was usefull? He will only
supply querstions so that he can belittle those that try to answer.

So much fun to read though. I never miss a post.

- 73 de Mike N3LI -