Old October 7th 08, 03:13 AM posted to rec.radio.amateur.antenna
John Smith John Smith is offline

Default small antennas

Richard Clark wrote:
On Mon, 06 Oct 2008 10:16:39 -0700, John Smith
wrote:

And you have something intelligent to say? It would have to improve
over your gumming through
NEC engine (at least the one I use and have the source code to),
it does have a bit of what you call "voodoo science"

Voodoo science exists within the NEC code

Sorry Brett, gumming repetition does not prove an idea you already
allowed as being a dead and embraceable disgust. You clearly don't
have any idea how to progress beyond incantation of trolling
prosodies.

To your credit, no one expects originality from you. After all, that
is the point of your (self-supposed) anonymity (an ironic joke I
enjoy). You could as easily be Sara luxuriating in the flush of your
TV debate victory (complete with your aw-shucksisms)!

73's
Richard Clark, KB7QHC

Well, let me see here, I mean, I want to give you all due respect, and
all that ...

Have you presented material since the 1960's for us to preview ... no,
no it seems you have not ...

Have you presented any pertinent data which would catch ones interest,
no, no you have not ...

Have you presented any antennas which cannot be found in 1960's or prior
articles, papers or books, no, no you have not ...

Have, you presented ANY areas which have not been gone over 1000 times
.... no, no you have not ....

Have you been a pain in the arse, demanding attention to your
mutterings, claiming importance to your mutterings, well, yes, yes you
have done that ... YOU HAVE DONE THAT, UNFORTUANTLY!

Other than the bedrock of antenna literature, what have you to offer?
What do you have to say that we cannot find in a book by one of your
favorite gurus? What new have you offered, since, like say 1960?

Richard, if you are going to invoke minds such as Cecils', such as
Roys', such as Walters', such as many would were writing articles when I
was an adolescent--could you not reach down and offer just a bit more
.... I mean, if it is within your reach ... ROFLOL

No, no you cannot, however, surprise me ... it has happened before ...
perhaps you have saved the best for last ... or, is all you have to
offer more butt kissing of those who have gone before?

Sad, so very sad, but then, you already know that and have prostituted
all your mental prowess getting here ... imagine-a-tear-in-each-of-my-eyes

May Heaven provide you with better ...

Regards,
JS