Old October 7th 08, 03:46 AM posted to rec.radio.amateur.antenna
Art Unwin Art Unwin is offline

Default small antennas

On Oct 6, 9:24*pm, John Smith wrote:
Art Unwin wrote:

* ...

Best regard
Art

Art:

I have a weird sense of humor ...

But, "Poor Richard" (and NOT the invention of Franklin) has found the
end of that ... please forgive my bad behavior, my mother would scold
me, if she seen my past posts ... but then, she never enjoyed my
enjoyment of a good drink either (she is a total tea totaler) GRIN

Regards,
JS

John,
I have not read anything over the last two years regarding the M.O.M /
NEC
Can you give me a smigeon of information of what is being said of such
programs?
There was mention of such in a ARRL compendium a few years back that
made mention of the assumption made
on the continuity of an applied sine wave which conflicts I believe
with the Tank Circuit equivalent.
And ofcourse some programs do better with respect to proximity effect
better than others, but I have never seen anything of major content.
I do know that all four forces of the standard model are included in
such programs however they are rarely utelised since they are not
really understood
in the present state of the art.
Regards
Art