Old October 7th 08, 12:30 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave,rec.music.makers.guitar.jazz,rec.crafts.textiles.quilting,rec.autos.tech
gtroates gtroates is offline

Default Demand that Obama release his college records! Where is themedia?

On Oct 6, 6:01 am, "hw" wrote:
i fixed these email addys and subscribed them to several dozen porn sites,
online lotteries, right and left wing newsletters, etc.:

so from bestiality sex to jihad recruitment you'll have enough stuff to keep
you busy for a while, which will hopefully result in no further crossposting
to rmmgj.

have a nice day

Sir,
Why did you include my e-mail in this list? You are threatening to
email bomb me for telling people the OP was not around to respond
based on his profile? I am a professional guitarist and private
lesson teacher. I frequent this guitar forum often and contribute
when I have the time to. Did you seriously do this to me or are you
just threatening me? Either way your anger is misdirected, all I did
was post a reply. Please explain to me, why you have targeted me.