Old October 7th 08, 01:13 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave,talk.politics.misc,alt.fan.rush-limbaugh,alt.politics,alt.politics.usa
Last Post Last Post is offline

Default Federal Judge Orders a Stonewalling Obama To Produce His BirthCertificate In Three Days

On Oct 6, 7:07*pm, George Grapman wrote:
wrote:
Could you please explain, if this were real, why I've not seen any of
this on ABC/CBS/NBC/CNN/Fox/MSNBC/CNBC/PBS ?

Just curious...

Mark in MD

* My guess is the answers will be that the liberal media are suppressing
the story. Problem with is they then *have to explain the silence from
Fox News,the Washington Times and Limbaugh.
* *All they have to do is provide a direct link the to web site of the
court showing the order but for some reason they never post that.

** The order was to produce a number of documents
including a certified copy of his birth certificate.
That we have heard nothing since, we can assume
that documents have been produced and are being
examined by document experts.