Old October 9th 08, 04:08 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.antenna
Ed Cregger Ed Cregger is offline

Default silly rx ant question

"ml" wrote in message
hi

I have a few ham rigs that have a seperate rx antenna, if i
activate this function it simply choices this for rx when unkeyed.

my Yaesu mark v Field have 2 jacks for rx antenna marked in/out

so i am confused dson't seem to say anything in the manual about how
that actualy works

i suppose the IN would connect to my receive antenna but what would
the out connect to

A transmit/receive relay switch? I don't know either. Just a guess.

Ed, NM2K