Old October 9th 08, 06:13 PM posted to alt.binaries.radio-scanner,alt.radio.scanner,alt.radio.scanner.uk,aus.radio.scanner,rec.radio.scanner
Mike From Newcastlescan[_2_] Mike From Newcastlescan[_2_] is offline

Default BORED, Listen to our Live scanner stream From Australia

seeing or hearing is believing, No Channel November (lower hunter) is still
in the clear

cheers
Mike

"radman" wrote in message
On Fri, 3 Oct 2008 18:35:43 +1000, "Mike From Newcastlescan"
wrote:

Howdy All
Try something different
Listen to our live scanner feed with video, also check out our you tube
videos
at www.newcastlescan.com located(for international listeners) Appox 90mins
North of Sydney NSW Australia
You will hear ambulances, fire, police, and other Services which are
turned
on from time to time

www.youtube.com/newcastlescan

Join our chat room located on our front page (flash plugin needed to
listen
and chat)
and find out the basics

Cheers
Mike
www.newcastlescan.com

How does when listen into the pigs if they're using encryption ?