Old October 9th 08, 08:15 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave
Telamon Telamon is offline

Default John McCain Soils Pants During Debate: Forced To Bolt Studio

In article , Dave
wrote:

Hammondlover wrote:
On Oct 8, 3:53 pm, wrote:
On Oct 8, 9:39 am, Dave wrote:

wrote:
immediately after debate ends. (reported by European press) Unreal.
One could almost feel sorry for the old fool were he not such an
asshole. Very sad.
That is sad. I was wondering why he didn't stick around to work the
crowd.
He looked like it was WAYYY past his bed time; and started to lose his
temper towards the end.

It's a high stress job, and,

considering the injuries he got as a POW,

he's Way too old for it

I wonder how many people on here are just as old.

If I was running for President, I wouldn't vote for me.

The biggest mistake the dumbass electorate makes is voting for people
like themselves.

Very Groucho. "I would not join any club that would have me as a member."

--
Telamon
Ventura, California