Old October 10th 08, 04:15 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave
MnMikew MnMikew is offline

Default SPECIAL: November 2007 McCain Admits to Being Blindsided by Mortgage Mess

"Dave" wrote in message
"...Adding to the confusion is a statement he made during a November 2007
interview with the New Hampshire Keene Sentinel, which touched on, among
other topics, the subprime mortgage crisis:

"I don't really know of hardly anybody who, with the exception of a
handful, that said, wait a minute this thing is getting completely out of
hand and is overheating. So, I'd like to tell you I did anticipate it, but
I have to give you straight talk. I did not."..."

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/propub..._b_133392.html

Dems were warned of this in 2004. Barney Fraud iqnored the warning and in
fact, said nothing was wrong.