Old October 11th 08, 05:41 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave
Telamon Telamon is offline

Default (OT) John McCain is an old, tired, Loser

In article ,
dxAce wrote:

Billy Burpelson wrote:

dxAce wrote:

When there is blood in the streets there is money to be made.

Billy Burpelson wrote:

We anxiously await your money making picks.

dxAce wrote:

What makes you think that I'd share them with you?

What makes -you- think that we'd even want stock tips from a 'financial
wizard' who got flim-flammed by Huntington? Please disable your 'Sarcasm
Filter'. Because of it, you missed the point. ;-)

All kidding aside, hope your portfolio didn't take too big a hit...

Not a dime... I've been on the sidelines as far as stocks and mutual funds go
since the peak a year ago.

All cash at the moment, just waiting for the dust to settle, and it may be
soon.

I'm in the same place and I just closed one of my brokerage accounts to
consolidate.

I think we will be waiting a bit longer before things stop trending
down. Maybe that is the lesson of 2008 whether it is the solar cycle or
the stock market we need to learn more patience.

--
Telamon
Ventura, California