Old October 11th 08, 06:08 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave
Telamon Telamon is offline

Default (OT) John McCain is an old, tired, Loser

In article ,
dxAce wrote:

dxAce wrote:

Billy Burpelson wrote:

dxAce wrote:

When there is blood in the streets there is money to be made.

Billy Burpelson wrote:

We anxiously await your money making picks.

dxAce wrote:

What makes you think that I'd share them with you?

What makes -you- think that we'd even want stock tips from a
'financial wizard' who got flim-flammed by Huntington? Please
disable your 'Sarcasm Filter'. Because of it, you missed the
point. ;-)

All kidding aside, hope your portfolio didn't take too big a
hit...

Not a dime... I've been on the sidelines as far as stocks and
mutual funds go since the peak a year ago.

All cash at the moment, just waiting for the dust to settle, and it
may be soon.

Oh, forgot to mention that my arbitration is scheduled against
Huntington on the 18th November!

Good luck with that.

And, as always, don't do business with The Huntington Investment
Company.

Don't do business with Salomon Smith Barney either unless you want your
execution orders screwed up. They deliberately screwup your orders to
benefit themselves. Unless you are a big wheel you will not treated
fairly by them. Their customer service is lying scum.

http://query.nytimes.com/gst/fullpag...EF93AA3575AC0A
9649C8B63

--
Telamon