Old October 11th 08, 10:25 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave
dxAce[_17_] dxAce[_17_] is offline

Default (OT) Video: Sarah Palin-Championed Program Executed 14 Wolf Pups

Brenda Ann wrote:

"dxAce" wrote in message
...?

Do we want a President (Obama) who champions voter fraud?

NoBama!

Something smells of week-old fish in the ACORN thing. There is no way in
hell that even the most corrupt organization is going to turn in 5000 phony
voter registration cards at one time. That would be just too stupid for
words. Either someone did it to discredit ACORN (and from what I've heard,
they don't need the help), or someone is playing an elaborate practical
joke. Either way, there's no way that it can be for real. Think about it..
if you wanted to cheat on your taxes, you wouldn't try to claim $100,000 in
tax credits if you only had $1000 coming... you would claim something like
$1200.. By turning in 5000 bogus registrations, you'd be asking to be
arrested.

Hopefully Obama WILL be arrested, however, it looks like it might be after he's
elected.

It sure is going to be fun!

NoBama!