Old October 11th 08, 01:48 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave
Dave[_18_] Dave[_18_] is offline

Default SPECIAL: November 2007 McCain Admits to Being Blindsided byMortgage Mess

MNMikeW wrote:
"Dave" wrote in message
"...Adding to the confusion is a statement he made during a November 2007
interview with the New Hampshire Keene Sentinel, which touched on, among
other topics, the subprime mortgage crisis:

"I don't really know of hardly anybody who, with the exception of a
handful, that said, wait a minute this thing is getting completely out of
hand and is overheating. So, I'd like to tell you I did anticipate it, but
I have to give you straight talk. I did not."..."

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/propub..._b_133392.html

Dems were warned of this in 2004. Barney Fraud iqnored the warning and in
fact, said nothing was wrong.

In 2004, Republicans were in charge of Congress. Barney Frank was
irrelevant.