Old October 11th 08, 03:15 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave,talk.politics.misc,alt.fan.rush-limbaugh,alt.politics,alt.politics.usa
RHF RHF is offline

Default (OT) : John "Smiley" McCain -says- Barack "H" Obama is . . . a FamilyMan and Good American

On Oct 9, 1:17*pm, RHF wrote:
Debate II : John "Smiley" McCain -versus- Barack Hussein Obama :
The Second Radio Impression : VOICE Image : How Did They SOUND

Debate II : Stand-Up Debate {Questions} in a Town Hall Setting

- John "Smiley" McCain's "Soft" Voice and simi-formal
'my friends' did not resound in my mind when he spoke.
A Radio Listener {Voters} would start looking around the
Room and not at the Radio while they were Listening. {I Did}

- Barack Hussein Obama Soft" Voice did not resound
in my mind when he spoke; he had a few more sound
pauses then McCain. *A Radio Listener {Voters} would
start looking around the Room; and not at the Radio
while they were Listening. {I Did}

No Clear Winner : No Clear Loser : Both simply "Mouthed"
Redundant Sound Bites of Facts : Trying to Get Their Message Across
{ This Was Boring Radio Listening }

Poor Voice Presence by Both - Neither Voice Projected
Beyond the Speaker in the Radio : Did I Get Convinced : NO.

=PS= If you were not very 'interested' in : What They Had
To Say : This Would Have Been A Dial Spinning Event.

and that's how i heard it ~ RHF
*.
Debate II : John "Smiley" McCain -versus- Barack Hussein Obama :
The First TV Impression : Visual Image : Appearance and Voicehttp://groups.google.com/group/rec.radio.shortwave/msg/b8fadd2509fb2694
*.
On Oct, 5:47*am, RHF wrote:

Debate II : John "Smiley" McCain -versus- Barack Hussein Obama :
The First TV Impression : Visual Image : Appearance and Voice

Debate II : Stand-Up Debate {Questions} in a Town Hall Setting

- John "Smiley" McCain's Face looked Older and his Shoulders
looked Bent and his Body looked Stiff; plus he Spoke most of
the time with a soft Voice and generally moved and look around
the Room; and not directly to the TV Viewers {Voters} that were
watching.

+ Barack Hussein Obama Face looked Younger and he stood
Tall; but he looks kind of Skinny; he too Spoke most of the
time with a soft Voice and did not move around the Room as
much; instead stopping and Posing for the Camara; but again
he too did not look directly into the Camaras and speak Directly
to the TV Viewers {Voters} that were watching.

No Clear Winner : The 'Edge' goes to Obama

Poor Visual Presence by Both - Neither Commanded the Stage

Poor Voice Presence by Both - Neither Projected Beyond the Stage

This Town Hall {Staged} Setting and Their Performance was NOT Good
TV.

=PS= If you were not very 'interested' in : What They Had To Say :
This Would Have Been A Channel Changing Event.

and that's how i saw it ~ RHF

John "Smiley" McCain -says- Barack "H" Obama is . . .
a Family Man and Good American

sounds about right ~ RHF