Old October 11th 08, 11:33 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave,talk.politics.misc,alt.politics,alt.politics.usa
Dave[_18_] Dave[_18_] is offline

Default (OT) : 2008 Election News Flash : McCain's AD Linking BarackHussein Obama to the Terrorist Bill Ayers

Billy Burpelson wrote:
Brenda Ann wrote:

If he can pull that off, he may win the election by as much as 2%.
I've a feeling that the polls do not represent anything close to
reality, just as the exit polls did not in the last election.

I hate to be cynical, but have you at least considered that the exit
polls may have been correct -- until the election(s) got stolen.

From Beloved Leader Joe Stalin: "He who casts the ballot controls
nothing; he who counts the ballots controls everything".

This country has been sending people overseas to monitor -their-
elections. After the last two elections here, a legitimate question
might be "Who is monitoring -our- election"?

Ohio was stolen. Proven fact.