Old October 12th 08, 01:30 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave
Telamon Telamon is offline

Default I don't know about you but I am voting independent

In article
,
wrote:

On Oct 11, 6:14*pm, wrote:
For the first time in my life I don't like either of the candidates
for President and I am 73 years old.
*I will vote for a independent President.
*The candidates for our President are financed by people
who are only friends who want to give a man who will give
them all they want to loot the world and pollute in the process.

Might as well vote for McCain . . .

Independant candidate in a national election

== throw yer vorte away

I'm voting independent this time around. There is no way I can vote for
McCain. I think many people will vote independent this time around.

--
Telamon
Ventura, California