Old October 12th 08, 01:46 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave,talk.politics.misc,alt.fan.rush-limbaugh,alt.politics,alt.politics.usa
RHF RHF is offline

Default (OT) : 2008 Election News Flash : McCain's AD Linking BarackHussein Obama to the Terrorist Bill Ayers

On Oct 11, 3:17*pm, Billy Burpelson wrote:
Brenda Ann wrote:
If he can pull that off, he may win the election by as much as 2%. *I've a
feeling that the polls do not represent anything close to reality, just as
the exit polls did not in the last election.

- I hate to be cynical, but have you at least considered
- that the exit polls may have been correct -- until the
- election(s) got stolen.

BB - OMG - It's A Conspiracy All Over Again
http://www.nouvelordremondial.cc/wp-...conspiracy.jpg
already rolling out the excuses -if- obama loses

keep dreaming little 'acorn' ~ RHF

*From Beloved Leader Joe Stalin: "He who casts the ballot controls
nothing; he who counts the ballots controls everything".

This country has been sending people overseas to monitor -their-
elections. After the last two elections here, a legitimate question
might be "Who is monitoring -our- election"?