Old October 12th 08, 03:10 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave
Drifter Drifter is offline

Default Latest DXpedition in South Africa

wrote:
For those of you who like to follow my DXpedition exploits, the latest
one is posted at:
http://www.dxing.info/dxpeditions/jongensgat_2008_09.dx

Something there for all

Have fun and good DX

South 33 d 47 m 32 s, East 20 d 07 m 32 s
Icom IC-7700, Icom IC-756 PRO III with MW mods
ERGO software
Drake SW8. Sangean 803A
Sony 7600D, GE SRIII, Redsun RP2100
Antenna's RF Systems DX 1 Pro Mk II, Datong AD-270
Kiwa MW Loop.
http://www.dxing.info/about/dxers/plimmer.dx

Thank you John. I always enjoy your writings. and,
to those of us who have no time for dxpeditions, it
gives me something to look forward in my retirement.

Drifter...