Old October 12th 08, 03:17 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave
Dave[_18_] Dave[_18_] is offline

Default MEXICANS NOT CONTENT WITH DESTROYING US CITIES POISON NATIONALTREASURES

wrote:

Some popular parks also have suffered damage. In 2007, rangers found
more than 20,000 plants in Yosemite National Park and 43,000 plants in
Sequoia Kings Canyon National Park, where 159 grow sites have been
discovered over the past 10 years.

"I've seen the pesticide residue on the plants," Foy said. "You ain't
just smoking pot, bud. You're smoking some heavy-duty pesticides from
Mexico."

This doesn't add up (to anything). Pot is legal in California. Why go
to all this trouble (eating bears?) I suspect this is some kind of
publicity stunt and that the irrigation stuff has been known for years.

Seems to be some kind of FUD to my BS sensor.