Old October 13th 08, 03:52 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave
Burr[_2_] Burr[_2_] is offline

Default Roy

In all my address change I lost your address.

Send me a note with what you're doing and where so I'll know it's you.

--
Burr
Orchids & Roses

"RHF" wrote in message
On Oct 12, 7:03 pm, Telamon
wrote:
In article ,

"Burr" wrote:
You on line?

He is busy making your extensive voter travel arrangements.

--
Telamon
Ventura, California

Yes Burr's personal ACORN Tour of All the 14 Battleground
States is firming-up with a average of 7 Counties / Precincts
in each State : Burr should be able to Cast over 100 Votes for :
http://www.rottenacorn.com/activityMap.html
"None-of-the-Above" ;-}