Old October 14th 08, 07:57 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave
Brody Brody is offline

Default I AM NOT A COWARD!

wrote:
Just because I refused to serve in the military but always supported
and voted for politicians who sent YOU or YOUR kids to war doesn't
make me a coward!

Like our esteemed VP Richard Cheney (the greatest public servant in
our nation's history) I had other things to do. And I always flew the
stars and stripes and wore a flag lapel pin while I courageously
served my country in California as a government bureaucrat.

SO PUT A CORK IN IT MR. VETERAN AND STOP WHINING!

As always, I'm Just another plain old Mister-Know-It-All !
Retired, Healthy and Free ! -Hey- That's Me ) ~ RHF

Roy

uhhh ..yes you are.. or you would post under your own nick