Old October 14th 08, 01:38 PM posted to alt.politics.economics,alt.politics.immigration,rec.radio.shortwave,sci.econ,soc.culture.canada
Billy Burpelson[_2_] Billy Burpelson[_2_] is offline

Default VOA is no more than a 'black propaganda' brodcasting agency...

We don't produce no stinkin' goods anymore.

(Can you say "China"? Sure you can).

wrote:

So sell them some pigs and soybeans, fool. Brazil does it.

Hudley Pearse

Methinks the only 'fool' here is -you-.

With your weak reading comprehension skills, you seem to have missed
that the point was -not- to sell them a few agricultural products.

Rather, the point -was- that virtually all of our manufacturing base has
been decimated and shipped overseas, a sad fact which really *won't*
"make the economy become based on the production of actual goods" as the
OP stated. Get it now, fool?

However, I do understand that the Chinese have a great need for melamine
-- maybe we could sell that to them.