Old October 15th 08, 08:26 PM posted to alt.politics.economics,alt.politics.immigration,rec.radio.shortwave,sci.econ,soc.culture.canada
Billy Burpelson[_2_] Billy Burpelson[_2_] is offline

Default VOA is no more than a 'black propaganda' brodcasting agency...

wrote:

Surely you realize that agriculture is one of the leading industries
in America? Maybe THE leading one, now?

As you say, maybe -now-. Now that our manufacturing base has been
totally *DECIMATED*. "Gee, Mr. Manufacturer, I'll give you a big fat tax
break to move overseas". Can you say "Gigantic sucking sound"? Sure you can!

Look at Brazil or Phillipines to see your future, Bush-worshipper!

"Bush-worshiper"? Moi? LOL!

You must be new in town, stranger.

Now, if you wanna talk impeachment...