Old October 17th 08, 11:02 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.homebrew
RFI-EMI-GUY RFI-EMI-GUY is offline

Default Homebrewing a "Hazer" antenna tram system

Jim wrote:
I was considering the purchase of a Hazer until I read the numerous
down reveiws with quality, service, documentation and jamming
incidents too numerous to mention.

Anyway, there was mention of plans out in the ham fraternity for
homebrewing an improved reliable version, so was wondering if anyone
could steer me in the right direction? I'm not too good at web
searching.

73,

They had a second scheme that consisted of a frame that traveled up the
legs of one face of the tower on rails. I don't think they ever sold
any, but it looks like an alternative that could be homebrewed.

--
Joe Leikhim K4SAT
"The RFI-EMI-GUY"©

"Follow The Money" ;-P