Old August 8th 03, 12:51 AM
ray

Pray tell us how you arrived at this statement whioh I remind you is a
matter of public record. Are you saying 2=10*10/20? 'cause that sure
the heck looks like what you said in the following:

On the other hand, if an amplifier rated to deliver only 2 watts
into 20 Ohms is used... that too will deliver 10 volts, also at
a miniscule power level into a 70K Ohm load, and work just fine.

But hey I haven't paid my, syntaz lately. You missed the error in your
first post then you failed to correct it in your response. But yet you
agreed that it takes 5 watts into a 20 ohm load to provide 10 volts.
How touching.