Old October 17th 08, 11:46 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave
[email protected] rhf.roy@gmail.com is offline

Default Older Man Seeking Young Males

Generous retired government worker located in California seeking
younger males for fun. Discretion a must. Interests include shortwave
radio, right wing politics, Rush Limbaugh and role playing.

Click on my profile for more information..

I am currently out of town visiting new friends I've met online. Will
email my home address. Have open door policy at my house so drop ins
most welcome. Serious inquiries only.

Roy

P.S. Justin and Dylan yes that is my home address. You are welcome to
stay with me, come over when you get into town, I am a night owl so
don't worry about the hour. Looking forward to seeing you!