Old October 18th 08, 04:29 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave
David Eduardo[_4_] David Eduardo[_4_] is offline

Default ibiquity AM hybrid digital radio provides little consumer benefits

"Brenda Ann" wrote in message

"Telamon" wrote in message
And like any other topic we disagree on I just happen to have one of
those exceptions about 5 miles away from myself, in english, playing
rock and roll music. Since this is the case for myself I could
extrapolate this to the majority of towns in this country. That would
add up to many more music station then you allow for.

Again, another poster misses the point: listenership. Those stations in
rated markets have zero or ground clutter ratings, which means that,
whatever they are doing, nearly nobody listens to it. My point is that AM is
not a music medium, and has not been since the 80's, which is why the
muddled and befuddled effort to do AM stereo back then also failed.

Portland, OR

1480 KBMS (Vancouver, WA) Urban Contemporary
1550 KKAD (Vancouver, WA) Nostalgia

Salem, OR

1490 KBZY Oldies

Eugene, OR

840 KKNX Oldies

Seaside, OR

840 KSWB Oldies

Waldport, OR

820 KORC Nostalgia

Longview, WA

1270 KBAM Country
1400 KEDO Oldies
1490 KLOG Classic Hits

Centralia, WA

1420 KITI Oldies

Seattle, WA

660 KAPS Country
880 KIXI Nostalgia
1420 KRIZ (Renton, WA) Rhythmic Oldies
1620 KYIZ (Renton, WA) Urban Contemporary

Yakima, WA

1460 KUTI Country

Grand Coulee, WA

1490 KEYG Country