Old October 19th 08, 03:04 AM posted to rec.radio.amateur.boatanchors,rec.radio.swap
Lynn Lynn is offline

Default Lampkin 20db attenuator schematic needed

I don't know if the pad is quite similar to that used on the CE-3 or
not, but if it is,
I have one of them, and could take it apart (again) (again) and (again) to
draw
a schematic. The CE-3's pad included a micro fuse to protect the CE-3 from
transmitter output. I've tested the fuse system a number of times, and
replaced
the resistors a few times as well. This happened quite often in the wee
morning
hours on the bench after 16 hours or so trying to make sense out of some
newfangled solid state transceiver.
If you think it'll work, I'll draw a crude schematic and e-mail it to
you.

Old Chief Lynn

wrote in message
Hi,

I just bought a Lampkin 107C Service Monitor. It has an accessory
that I didn't get. It's the 20DB attenuator pad (part No. FAP-20).
Does someone have a schematic available so I can build one? I'd also
buy the unit itself.

Thanks,

Jim