Old August 8th 03, 04:58 AM
John Crabtree

William G. Sneddon, , on 8/7/03 wrote:

I am looking for an article entitled " A 720 channel Airband Receiver"
which I believe was published in the UK magazine Radio & Electronics
World about 20 years ago.
Can anyone help?
Thanks.

Looking at the September 1983 issue of R&EW which contained the index for the
first 24 issues:
Part 1 was in the Sept 1982 issue, pp 44-
Part 2 was in the Oct 1982 issue, pp 67-
An update appeared in March 1983
A further update was indicated for the October 1983 issue.

It would be as well to check later indexes to see if there were further
updates.

There are people in the UK with sets of this magazine (Oct 1981 to ca. April
1989). Hopefully one of them can help.

HTH and 73

John Crabtree KC0GGH
Minneapolis, MN, USA