Old October 19th 08, 09:56 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave
John Barnard John Barnard is offline

Default ibiquity AM hybrid digital radio provides little consumer benefits

dxAce wrote:

David 'Eduardo' Frackelton Gleason wrote:

"Telamon" wrote in message
In article ,
"David Eduardo" wrote:
6 db is not much. Good audio is more like 80 to 100 dB.
Not on the radio, where the ambient noise in most listening locations
does
not permit that degree of dynamic range.
Really? what is permissible then?

Brenda Ann already told you... about 6 db
And you criticize me for using widely accepted and broadly syndicated
Arbitron data used by all significant top 300 market stations in the
US,
but
you have taken on the job of being the standard for modulation all by
your
lonesome.
You are nuts.
As I said, if I am all you accuse me of, then everyone in the radio
industry
and even its suppliers is also nuts. I tend to think that you, the lone
doubter, are the one in need of attention.
Nope, just you. I don't think the industry stands behind you.

No, I stand with the industry, which is a very different condition. I've
been on so many NAB, RAB, NAFMB, AIR, NAB Europe, Billboard, R&R, PRBA and
other panels that I have lost track of them. I would not be there were my
opinions and interpretations not respected and welcome.

They simply may not be aware that you are a faux Hispanic and known pathological
liar!

The fake Miami speaks his words of non-wisdom - pot, kettle, black!

JB