Old October 19th 08, 10:46 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave
David Eduardo[_4_] David Eduardo[_4_] is offline

Default Eduardo - Serious Question For you

"Telamon" wrote in message
In article ,
"David Eduardo" wrote:

"Telamon" wrote in message
In article ,
"David Eduardo" wrote:

Both the chips previously mentioned are shipping to OEMs.

Really? Who is making them 6 dB man?

Look at the many reports on the NAB radio show in Austin and find out for
yourself. The chips and receivers with them were on display.

No, no! You tell me who is making them and point me to a link on the
manufacturers web page with the specifications 6 dB man.

There is a very small number of radio factories in the world. The chips are
marketd directly to them, not to web surfers.