Old October 19th 08, 11:19 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.boatanchors
elaich elaich is offline

Default boatanchors in movies

"Brian Hill" wrote in :

I just watched a movie called "Across the Pacific" (1942) with
Humphrey Bogart and at the end of the movie there was a hallicrafters
SX-11 or 12 in the scene where they are at the plantation. A lot of
old Bogart movies have cool radios in them. I've also seen a SX-42 in
"Sabrina" and a Hallicrafters marine radio phone in "Key Largo" .

In "Return To Mayberry" there is an S-38 beside Barney's desk.