Old October 20th 08, 04:19 AM posted to rec.radio.amateur.boatanchors
Geoffrey S. Mendelson Geoffrey S. Mendelson is offline

Default boatanchors in movies

Chuck Reti wrote:

"The Andy Griffith Show" - in Sheriff Andy Taylor's office is an Eico
720, a CW-only, XTAL-controlled transmitter, with a mike plugged into
its key jack. Don't recall if it made it into "Return to Mayberry."

In the sherrif's office in Eureka (sci-fi channel), there is some sort
of old radio. I never see it well enough to even guess what it is,
but someone who knows what it is might recognize it.

Over the three seasons, the microphone changed, I think early in the
first season, it went from a hand mike to a desktop.

Geoff.