Old October 19th 08, 11:31 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave
David Eduardo[_4_] David Eduardo[_4_] is offline

Default Eduardo - Serious Question For you

"Telamon" wrote in message
In article ,
"David Eduardo" wrote:

There is a very small number of radio factories in the world. The chips
are
marketd directly to them, not to web surfers.

You are one funny guy. They are not going to sell any chips without
publishing the specifications 6 dB man. I surf and write purchase orders
all the time for components and equipment. You think I or anyone else is
going to buy something I can't find specifications on?

You are not making radios in your own factory, I am quite sure. Otherwise,
you would have data on the chips, pricing, etc.

Why would Samsung spend money on mass marketing when they can send a few
e-mails and reach everyone?