Old August 8th 03, 12:33 PM
Howard Eisenhauer

A guy I was working with one time told me he had one when working as an
electrician. He was working in the bottom of a 500V distribution cabinet,
laying on his back on the floor, when he Touched The Wrong Thing.

His parter, working in a cabinet a few yards away, heard a noice, looked
over & saw this guy's feet bouncing around. The partner bashed the
disconnect & pulled him out of the cabinet.

No heart beat.

Dead.

Good thing the other electrician knew CPR or this guy would still be dead.

He's in the IT field now, for some reason he felt the need for a career
change.

Paul Burridge )
wrote:

: The question seems daft, but bear with me, gentlemen. Has anyone ever
: had an electric shock that they feel lucky to have survived?

: p.
: --

: "I believe history will be kind to me, since I intend
: to write it." - Winston Churchill

--
* *