Old October 21st 08, 12:00 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave
BDK[_5_] BDK[_5_] is offline

Default most (OT), Questions.

In article ,
says...

Bernard Peters wrote:

On Mon, 20 Oct 2008 13:02:53 -0400, OK-no-spam wrote:

Gentleman.

I well and truly believe Middle America has gotten Patriotism confused
with nationalism, and if this is the case, if being a patriot is really
a nationalist fascist, then DAMN STRAIGHT I'm anti-patriotic.

You got that so right! I feel this is an election to take back the
country from 8 years of the stupid. I honestly feel there should be a
minimum IQ level before someone is allowed to vote as well as run for
president.

So do I! That would certainly wipe out a HUGE portion of those who are wont to
vote Liberal/Democrat/Marxist.

Judging from your posts lately, it would wipe you out too.
--
BDK

BDK Klan leader?
kOOk Magnet!