Old October 21st 08, 09:33 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.boatanchors,rec.antiques.radio+phono,rec.radio.swap
Ken Ken is offline

Default Crystal Impedance Meter TS-330/TSM RFL 459A need manual

Henry Kolesnik wrote:
A while back I bought a Radio Frequency Labs 459A Crystal Impedance
Meter with a range of 0.8 to 15 MC. I think the military version is
TS-330/TSM. I really want to try this thing out but need a manual or
instructions, and a schematic if it isn't working. I've already got too
much into it to spend another $30.00 for a commercial manual. I've
Googled for free manual and can find nothing. Anyone have a PDF or a
manual they want to sell cheap?
Thanks

If you have a lot in it, all the more reason to spend more on a manual.
Try: http://www.agtannenbaum.com/