Old October 21st 08, 08:54 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave
[email protected] lhbcomm@yahoo.com is offline

Default Passport to World Band Radio 2009 Has Arrived

The new 25th Edition of Passport to World Band Radio just arrived in
my mailbox. I know there are those who say they will not buy it under
any circumstances and they have their various reasons for this
attitude. But I obviously disagree with them and I strongly feel that
the information contained within this book is available nowhere else.
The reliability and thoroughness of their equipment reviews is reason
enough to buy the book. Sure you can find user's reviews on eHam and
other places but these are not authoritatiive. Passport actually lab-
tests the radios, something few, if any, users do. Also in contrast to
other posts here I do find their Blue Pages to be very useful. Frankly
I think that those who claim they are unreliable are not using them
properly or are not remembering to think in GMT time. You can't have
too much knowledge so I urge everyone reading this to strongly
consider buying the new Passport.